The Course at Heather Glen Golf Club
Heather Glen is a public nine hole golf course sculpted out of the beautiful Oak Ridges Moraine in Durham Region. The rolling hills offer the golfer the unique combination of a variety of elevations and spectacular views.
The course design is a challenging, yet satisfying 2,952 yard, par 35 course with immaculately manicured bentgrass fairways and water on 4 holes.
- "Most scenic Golf Course in Ontario 2003" - chosen by The Bogeyman - Toronto Star Golf Guide
- "Excellent test of managing your game from the tee blocks to the pin on green. Opportunity to use all your sticks on this track" - ontariogolf.com
- Tee times can be booked up to 7 days in advance by calling our pro shop at 905-655-4738.
- Name and phone number required at time of booking.
- Credit Card reservation required for non-tournament bookings of 8 or more golfers.
- Walk-ons accommodated, subject to availability.